Bowls is one of the safest of team activities in terms of Covid-19. Below is a summary of the Club's latest guidance, for 1 June onwards, based on Bowls England's "Return to Play" Step 3.
For further details, see https://www.bowlsengland.com/coronavirus-guidance/
- For intra-club games and practice purposes, rinks can be booked in 90-minute time slots via the diary in the clubhouse. No weekly cap on rink bookings.
- All 6 rinks can now be used simultaneously, with full rinks, so playing capacity is up to 48 people on the green at any one time.
- Up to 30 spectators are also allowed, subject to maintaining social distancing.
- All players and visitors should record their entry and exit times in the test & trace book in the clubhouse.
- The toilets can be accessed via the main pavilion entrance only [not the clubhouse & kitchen]. The changing rooms are still closed, so come prepared!
- The clubhouse is open for access to availability sheets, rink bookings and the test & trace book. The bar is still closed for now. [So, again, come prepared!]
- Masks do not need to be worn outdoors.
- Car sharing between households is now permitted.