Bowls is one of the safest of team activities in terms of Covid-19. Below is a summary of the Club’s latest guidance, for 1 June onwards, based on Bowls England’s “Return to Play” Step 3.
For further details, see https://www.bowlsengland.com/coronavirus-guidance/
- Clubs are no longer required by law to enforce any COVID restrictions, BUT:
- Members are encouraged to record their entry and exit times in the test & trace book in the clubhouse. No weekly cap on rink bookings.
- All 6 rinks are back in use, so playing capacity is up to 48 people on the green at any one time.
- Masks do not need to be worn outdoors. Please respect people who wish to wear masks indoors.
- The toilets & changing rooms can be accessed via the main pavilion entrance only [not the clubhouse & kitchen].
- The clubhouse is fully open once again, yes, including the bar!
- Car sharing between households is permitted, and encouraged.